Specific analgesic herbs, homeopathics and nutrients can be prescribed by our expert team of naturopaths to help down regulate the inflammatory process and relieve pain.
Examples include turmeric, garlic, ginger, fish oil supplements, evening primrose oil and specific herbs such as californian ppppy, jamaican dogwood, cramp bark, or willow bark- the herbs that aspirin was made from. These herbs and nutritional supplements are best prescribed by our team to ensure appropriateness and avoid
interactions with any other pain medications that you may already be taking.
- Period pain and premenstrual syndrome
- Endometriosis, adenomyosis, dysmenorrhea
- Acute and chronic gastritis and epigastric pain
- Arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and gout
- Back & neck pain, fibromyalgia, headaches/migraines
- Post-operative pain